Skip to main content

FAQ with Bernice Chong: Talking about the transition to high school.

Robert Cannone: What images/ideas/expectations do you have of high school?

Bernice Chong: My ideas of going to high school is happy, because, I would like to meet new friends, when I get there. I would be sometimes nervous because, a lot of subjects in high school were always hard for me, but I will try my best on it. I will follow instructions, to follow what other people were doing, and not doing my own things. I will be kind to others when I get there.

Robert Cannone: What common skills do you think will be very important to have as you move on to high school? 

Bernice Chong:  My common skills are organization because, I am going to organize my desk, and my backpack. And I have to clean up my desk, and also, I needed to learn how to put things inside a locker, and lock it inside.

Robert Cannone: Brainstorm some of the things you would like to do in high school.

Bernice Chong: I like to do in high school, is to join a basketball team, learning how to use photoshop, being in a school band/orchestra, drama, doing regional arts program, and learning about history.

Robert Cannone: What are your goals for high school?

Bernice Chong: I will like to make new friends, join a school band or a orchestra for the next school year, keep trying and won't give up, and buy a laptop for certain subjects.



Image result for transition

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music programs for adults

Music is a fun way to provide music lessons for adult beginners to learn more about music, keyboards and keyboard playing. Thisgroup program teaches you about fundamental playing skills and leveraging the keyboard's technology to enrich and enjoy music experience while at home, at friend's house, and at your music school.  Piano Lessons: The philosophy of music education is based on the belief that all people have the potential to develop musical ability. Students are encouraged to enjoy music while learning how to play their instrument. They develop rich musical expression through playing a variety of musical styles. Students in the Pianoforte program also receive more advanced ear training than other methods. This helps them to further develop their ear and, as a result, improve their overall musicality. Singing/Voice/Vocal Lessons:  It’s time to take your beautiful singing voice from the shower to the stage! The Artknits Music And Art Company offers individual voice le