Skip to main content

Artknit Thornhill Articles: How does religion shape the way I have live by Bernice Chong

Religion shapes the way that I live on how I follow the rules, and makes my decisions everyday. Religions give you guidelines to help you choose what you do everyday. Not everyone follows the same religion as me, and that is okay. Everyone has different religions, and they don't follow how I live. A rule is something that everyone must follow. When you do not follow the rules, you might get in jail.  Or sometimes, you might read types of books like the Bible (used in Christianity), they have passages and verses that you might do in everyday life.

 For example, when you enter church, you have to be modest, but do not dress revealing. This is a rule that is used in Christianity. Religion shapes me by different rules, different beliefs, and helps to make decisions everyday. My religion is Christianity and Catholicism. My rules of my religion is dress modestly in church. Like don`t wear revealing clothing like crop tops. So another example are their rules. Religion teaches me, by following the rules. When I am going to sunday school, I have saw one of the 10 commandments: it was “obey your parents.” So obeying your parents means being respectful to your parents. It means we can follow what our parents say. This is a example of teaching. Religion also teaches me, how should I treat my friends and treat other people. I can treat my friends by respecting them or being nice to them. So, Jesus taught me how to live. For example, you can find hope and positive mindsets. For example, when you are moving to a new school, I don't have to be afraid of everything. This is how religion shapes my life.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music programs for adults

Music is a fun way to provide music lessons for adult beginners to learn more about music, keyboards and keyboard playing. Thisgroup program teaches you about fundamental playing skills and leveraging the keyboard's technology to enrich and enjoy music experience while at home, at friend's house, and at your music school.  Piano Lessons: The philosophy of music education is based on the belief that all people have the potential to develop musical ability. Students are encouraged to enjoy music while learning how to play their instrument. They develop rich musical expression through playing a variety of musical styles. Students in the Pianoforte program also receive more advanced ear training than other methods. This helps them to further develop their ear and, as a result, improve their overall musicality. Singing/Voice/Vocal Lessons:  It’s time to take your beautiful singing voice from the shower to the stage! The Artknits Music And Art Company offers individual voice le