Skip to main content

Bernice's illustrations of "Evolution Of Books & Magazines: 1864-1901

So, I have illustrated some illustrations from a woman's magazine from 1865. And I pick the dresses that I put in my magazines like my Elle ones. I have copied a pink coat from Elle what the fashion is like today. I have my newspaper in July of 1859. And I have copied some cartoons what the cartoons are like in magazines from this time period. But, I don't need to copy sheet music. I drew fashions for men, and I put a riding habit in it because I saw in images a print from 1876 has sportswear for men, and men standing beside her and a print from 1871. But I have copied like my "Victorian Ballet School" paper dolls to draw the outfit for men that they wear in the evening. So I drew a black evening ballgown from Harper's Bazaar and, it has roses and some ruffles in the patterns. So, people remember what magazine it is from.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music programs for adults

Music is a fun way to provide music lessons for adult beginners to learn more about music, keyboards and keyboard playing. Thisgroup program teaches you about fundamental playing skills and leveraging the keyboard's technology to enrich and enjoy music experience while at home, at friend's house, and at your music school.  Piano Lessons: The philosophy of music education is based on the belief that all people have the potential to develop musical ability. Students are encouraged to enjoy music while learning how to play their instrument. They develop rich musical expression through playing a variety of musical styles. Students in the Pianoforte program also receive more advanced ear training than other methods. This helps them to further develop their ear and, as a result, improve their overall musicality. Singing/Voice/Vocal Lessons:  It’s time to take your beautiful singing voice from the shower to the stage! The Artknits Music And Art Company offers individual voice le