Skip to main content

Mind Body and Spirit for 2 Bible Verses.

I am not distant and angry but am the complete expression of love.
- 1 John 4:16:

Mind: It helps me with my mind by the words that they say, and it reminds me of better focus. And it reminds me of peace. So, this verse reminds me of a better focus because, he is saying "I am a complete expression of love," and it reminds me of staying focus, with God, and it is a relationship with God, and others. And it makes my mind thinks about my emotions because, he said, he is not angry, he is forgiving you. Sometimes, it makes my mind feel so peaceful because, he is saying he is the complete expression of love, and it thinks about God is blessing me.

Body: It helps me with my body by receiving God's love, give their love to others. I have to receive God's love from others when somebody needs our help, we help others. For example, we use hands to help others, and also, body language, to have strength. It helps me with my heart can touch. And it reminds me of all of my strength. So he is saying: "I am not distant and angry," that means he is not filled with anger, and his body language is kind, to bless you.

Spirit: It helps me with my spirit by God's love, and also, we have lived in God. It helps me with my spirit by feeling the love of God. It reminds me of my spirit by my emotions, and I can read people's faces saying that God is not angry at me.

1: I have been misrepresented by those who don't know me.
John 8:41-44

Mind: It helps me with my mind by the words that they say, and it reminds me of love. And sometimes, it reminds me of being perfect anyway. So, my mind thinks about someone forgiving me, to not do this again. So, this reminds me of my thinking not good ideas, opinions, and situations, often to get the order, to take advantage. It also reminds me of thinking of emotions because, so he is saying "I have been misrepresented," It also means I have to do some research, about it. It reminds me about my mind is to think, that is the right thing.

Body: It reminds me of my body is the things that I did like eating drugs without asking people, for example, using our hands. So, it reminds us of typing out a story of your character online, based on novels, movies, tv-series, and video games. So, it reminds me of my body by taking things without asking, with our hands.
When I am misrepresented, I have said bad ideas and bad situations. So, like people praying on the train tracks, so, their body language is not right. So, this reminds us of the body by stop doing it again.

Spirit: It reminds us of spirit by God looking after my life, and he also forgives me. It also reminds us of spirit by if you break any unhealthy ties, you will open the doors for God. It reminds us of spirit by is that God is not like the Pharisees, and He is not a temperamental father but is absolutely perfect in every way. And He loves us perfectly. So, it reminds us of God forgiving us, from bad opinions.

I have been misrepresented by those who don't know me.
John 8:41-44






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

 

Music programs for adults

Music is a fun way to provide music lessons for adult beginners to learn more about music, keyboards and keyboard playing. Thisgroup program teaches you about fundamental playing skills and leveraging the keyboard's technology to enrich and enjoy music experience while at home, at friend's house, and at your music school.  Piano Lessons: The philosophy of music education is based on the belief that all people have the potential to develop musical ability. Students are encouraged to enjoy music while learning how to play their instrument. They develop rich musical expression through playing a variety of musical styles. Students in the Pianoforte program also receive more advanced ear training than other methods. This helps them to further develop their ear and, as a result, improve their overall musicality. Singing/Voice/Vocal Lessons:  It’s time to take your beautiful singing voice from the shower to the stage! The Artknits Music And Art Company offers individual voice le