Skip to main content

The top 4 questions that challange you, about your life.

4: How do I spent my day: This question challanges you by how much you day has done. So, when someone challanges you about your day, they will also say someone challanges to eat your food, when you are full, already. This question challanges us because, it talks about how our days was at school, at work, and at, home. Because, it challanges me to be a good person.

3: Do I remember God loves me: This question challanges you by respecting others, and God, will always bless you, and love you. When you are lying, God does not love, or like you. This question challages us by showing your good behaviour, and get, your reward.

2: Do, I  show respect for my parents, or those who care for me: This question challanges you, by obeying your parents because, this challanges us by obeying my parents, and be kind, or good to you parents, and it reminds us, of showing respect tomy parents, or listening to my parents.

1: Do I value all people: So, the word means to be important, to somebody, like if you say school is important, for us, you classmates were important for you to do a project, for them. So, it challanges us by being important, to all people, to be equal to each other. It also reminds me, of being helpful. And also, it reminds me, to share other peoples feelings.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

 

Music programs for adults

Music is a fun way to provide music lessons for adult beginners to learn more about music, keyboards and keyboard playing. Thisgroup program teaches you about fundamental playing skills and leveraging the keyboard's technology to enrich and enjoy music experience while at home, at friend's house, and at your music school.  Piano Lessons: The philosophy of music education is based on the belief that all people have the potential to develop musical ability. Students are encouraged to enjoy music while learning how to play their instrument. They develop rich musical expression through playing a variety of musical styles. Students in the Pianoforte program also receive more advanced ear training than other methods. This helps them to further develop their ear and, as a result, improve their overall musicality. Singing/Voice/Vocal Lessons:  It’s time to take your beautiful singing voice from the shower to the stage! The Artknits Music And Art Company offers individual voice le