Skip to main content

Artknits Richmond Hill articles: A letter to Travis in the novel "Bluefish."

 Dear Travis,


Hey Travis, how are you doing so far? Has it been hard for you too? Class has been difficult lately, but I am sure it will get better eventually. Sometimes, school is hard for me too. In class, our teacher gave us a lot of hard assignments. It also takes a long time to do them.  I know that your life is different, and I understand you are different so I have something to share with you. I hope this helps.

     I remembered when I was in grade 7, I couldn’t focus. Also, I could not read novels very well.  Or maybe, you should go see Mr. Mcqueen more often. Mr. Mcqueen can help you with your reading and your homework.


When you are trying to achieve something you should believe in yourself and say “I am going to do it” and “I'll try my best.” You should make a schedule for time management skills. Or, you can find a tutor to help you with your homework. You can achieve this. I know you like talking about your memories, but you will do your homework and hand in your assignments on time? You can do this Travis!


For the friend part, I understand that making friends is hard.  You should try asking what your friends are interested. You should treat your friends nicely. Or, you can join a club at school. If you wanted to make new friends, you should go to a group you have not met before.


Travis, here are some ways to crease your anger: the first way is you have to focus on the things that you have control or you can listen to music. When I got upset or angry, I can solve this by doing exercise and doing my favorite hobby. My favorite hobbies are drawing, painting, playing harp/piano, and tap/ballet dancing. Or you can do mindful minutes. Mindful minutes are a relaxing way to calm yourself. First, take deep breaths. Second, think of the things that make you happy. 


Travis, you could try doing your homework first with your tutor. Then, you could think about your other stuff. 


Sincerely, The Artknits




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music programs for adults

Music is a fun way to provide music lessons for adult beginners to learn more about music, keyboards and keyboard playing. Thisgroup program teaches you about fundamental playing skills and leveraging the keyboard's technology to enrich and enjoy music experience while at home, at friend's house, and at your music school.  Piano Lessons: The philosophy of music education is based on the belief that all people have the potential to develop musical ability. Students are encouraged to enjoy music while learning how to play their instrument. They develop rich musical expression through playing a variety of musical styles. Students in the Pianoforte program also receive more advanced ear training than other methods. This helps them to further develop their ear and, as a result, improve their overall musicality. Singing/Voice/Vocal Lessons:  It’s time to take your beautiful singing voice from the shower to the stage! The Artknits Music And Art Company offers individual voice le