Skip to main content

This is a message from Bernice for trying hard on your quiz

I have got a mark that is over 70% of my quiz. It was very easy, but sometimes, the questions are very challenging for me. And they have put true and false questions. And the last question is so hard for me. And I try to think about it from what I have learned from elementary school, back in my health classes from St. Rene Goupil (Starting going there in 2016 when I was in grade 5). And in this quiz, those are the things that I have worked all the time. I have heard of reading strategies before when my tutor gave some worksheets on inference and main idea. And I have heard of stress when I was in grade 5 when we are learning about what ways to stops stress, and what is stress. So, I have done time management skills before, and I have been a successful student when I am exchanging schools in China and Canada. Most quizzes I have great success on, and some of them, I have failed on. I have heard time management by seeing schedules when I was in grade 4 in Aspirations and Discoveries. Schedules help us to learn how much time do we need to take to do each activity. So, I have gotten 73% or 75% on my quiz. And I will be

better next time. 查看來源圖片

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music programs for adults

Music is a fun way to provide music lessons for adult beginners to learn more about music, keyboards and keyboard playing. Thisgroup program teaches you about fundamental playing skills and leveraging the keyboard's technology to enrich and enjoy music experience while at home, at friend's house, and at your music school.  Piano Lessons: The philosophy of music education is based on the belief that all people have the potential to develop musical ability. Students are encouraged to enjoy music while learning how to play their instrument. They develop rich musical expression through playing a variety of musical styles. Students in the Pianoforte program also receive more advanced ear training than other methods. This helps them to further develop their ear and, as a result, improve their overall musicality. Singing/Voice/Vocal Lessons:  It’s time to take your beautiful singing voice from the shower to the stage! The Artknits Music And Art Company offers individual voice le